Shipping and Delivery
By purchasing from www.isle-of-t.com, you agree with the terms and conditions below.
At Isle of T, all items are produced on-demand. We deliver to customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness at all times.
Most items on our website are produced on-demand (they don't get made until an order is placed) in either the USA, Europe or Mexico.
- Processing time: It takes 2 - 7 business days to create apparel products and 2 - 5 business days for non-apparel products. Once the order is shipped, we send you an email notification with a tracking code.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. Shipping times depend on the product and your country of residence.
- United States 2 - 5 business days
- Europe 5 - 7 business days
- Canada 6 - 10 business days
- Asia 8 - 12 business days
- South America 8 - 14 business days
- Australia 12 - 14 business days
In rare cases, it can take up to 30 days for items to arrive. If you wait longer than 35 business days, please email email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying all shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable, return shipping costs will be deducted from your refund total.
Isle of T will not be held for responsible for lost goods if an incorrect shipping address is provided.
ABOUT TAX, CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES & FEES
Shipments from all of our warehouses are delivered duty unpaid. Therefore, any and all customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. If any, these charges must be paid by the customers. Customers take full liability for all return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes. Please note that according to customs regulations, Isle of T cannot list an amount that lower than the actual product price.